Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Chapter 5 – The Reppe Family and Inge Reppes Birthday

Picture: Map of Lower Sunset Valley. The Reppe family's home is in the upper right corner.

Reppe Family Tree: https://theplumtreeapp.com/public/600f358817be72000860565d

In this chapter I will be introducing the family of Inge Reppe, the girl that showed interest in Oliver Freddy, Ranveig Motorsen's oldest son. Unlike the other sims/families presented, The Reppe family is a family of game generated sims. So lets check them out, and see what they are up to on a normal monday evening. As usual I will try to direct them as little as possible to see what they do. Any 'orders' I give them will be to fulfill wishes they already have.


Monday 12th july 2021

The Reppe sisters, Inge and Kristina doing their homework for summer school.

Such brilliant kids, going to summer school! Actually, when I played it, this is one "detail" that I forgot... their summer holiday...


Dad, Jarle Reppe, in the kitchen making tofu hot dogs.

And mom, Iselin Reppe, going for a drink.

As Jarle Reppe was unemployed and wanted a job in the journalism career I sent him off to get one the next morning.
Inge Reppe leaving for school, not very pleased about the now rotten left over tofu hot dogs on the kitchen counter.

Jarle Reppe wanted to do some garden work, but his garden was void of plants nor did he have anything in his inventory. So he had to go to the store to where he bought a couple of tomatoes and salads. And there is our friend Ranveig Motorsen, also going shopping, and possibly going for a swim later.


"I think I'll plant these by the garage wall..."

After Inge had returned home from school and finished her homework, they apparently went for some kind of joke battle of who could tell the lamest joke...



Jarle (doing his best to tell a joke): I’ve fallen in love with a pencil and we’re getting married. I can’t wait to introduce my parents to my bride 2B.



Inge: Haha, dad..well, speaking of pencils and romance.. I have a friend that tries to impress girls by drawing realistic pictures of the Vorn P328.
He's a pick-up artist!

Jarle: Haha, good one. How about this? One time Lucy tried to paint the sky, but she blue it.


Inge: Just as bad as this one! Why did Mona Lisa plead innocent in court?
She was framed.

Jarle and Inge (making faces to each other): Blabethi-blabethi-blabethi-blath!

Oh my. Well, atleast they're getting along, which is good.

Wednesday after school she had Davy Linnell over for a visit, but I guess the tv was more interesting.


And on thursday she had some guy called Jesper Bergene (standing by the window reading a book) over for a visit, but again the tv proved to be more interesting. She also received a love letter from Otto Hillestad. Apparently quite popular with the boys, in spite of (or maybe because of?) not showing any interest in them. Can Oliver Freddy match this competition?


On Friday Davy Linnell had joined her once more after school, but talking about gardening with dad was much more interesting.


On Friday evening Iselin Reppe was invited to a party over at Fengselsdirektør Holm-Fredriksens house. She must have a problem with Ranveig about something, because every time she sees her, she keeps touching her head like that and making faces.. The narrator does not understand what the deal is with that, but it does look like Ranveig has some kind of reputation.

The narrator speculates if it could be because she has kids with two different fathers and never got married, but come on.. Sometimes relationships don't work out and I don't think its any of your business, so stop with those faces and be nice!
Well, I did not ask specifically what it was about, or interfere with Iselins actions in any way, and she chose to stay up quite late at the party. She did not go home and go to bed until 4 in the morning.

Date: Saturday 17.07.2021.

Saturday was Inges birthday, and both her and Jarle was up early.

Jarle: Happy birthday, Inge! Did you sleep well?
Inge: Thanks dad! Yeah, I slept pretty good. Is mom getting up?
Jarle: No, she is asleep, and will probably be sleeping for a while. She stumbled in quite late last night...


Iselin didn't get up until 3 o'clock, only one hour before the guests would arrive. Just enough time for a late breakfast.
First guests have arrived! Time to serve the food!

50922691708_295435b065_b.jpg

Blowing out the candles, make a wish!

50923379791_dfc4e8fbc7_b.jpg

Oh, here we go! Say hi to the new and (young) adult Inge Reppe! Hooray!

50923504402_e7db4e0970_b.jpg

Unfortunately, though (or because of her sloppy homework routines) she grew up to get the loser trait. This is the first time playing this family, and I'm only doing it because Inge involved herself with Oliver Freddy. If not, I would have made sure she did her homework and got better grades. Usually, I would be an additional strict parental figure for them, and not allow anything but the top grade.

Now... where is Oliver Freddy? I know he was invited, but I haven't seen him all afternoon.

50923379761_803751a3b8_b.jpg

Oh, there he is, standing out in the rain.

50923504362_c68c9d00a5_b.jpg

She had wanted to talk to him all evening, and finally she could (when I couldn't see him, I was worried he hadn't showed up..).

50923379726_3d6291fa5d_b.jpg

Inge: Well, aren't you hot like a burning match stick!

[50923504302_91eb3d4520_b.jpg

After some more pick up lines back and forth and a little dancing, they went inside. The narrator was hoping they would flirt a little more, but Oliver Freddy had decided it was late and wanted to go home. Atleast she seemed happy he had been there. Woohoo, yibs!

50923504277_88d0fba467_b.jpg

Ranveig was still there watching tv, and Iselin is making that face again. I think Iselin and Ranveig will need to sort this out at a later time.

50923504242_25d6e818eb_b.jpg

The next morning dad was out cleaning up after the party, and Inge was in the bathroom sending romantic texts to Oliver Freddy.

50922691478_b5e226443f_b.jpg

50923504187_05c4345285_b.jpg

They agreed to meet up at the park. Inge was still excited about her birthday.

Inge: I am so happy you came to my party yesterday.

50922691448_2b989cbcd3_b.jpg

Then she whispered sweet words into his ear, before going for a surprise kiss (another photo I forgot to upload so you're going to have to take my word for it..)

50923504147_cfc2fa5f5f_b.jpg

..well, I did capture the look on his face after the kiss, though.

50922691413_6da3d4252c_b.jpg

Don't look so shocked there, boy! She obviously likes you very much.

50922691383_c2e1cd031e_b.jpg

Inge: I want you to be mine forever! I don't want us to ever be apart, nothing would break my heart more than that!

Oh, you're still so young.. still so young.. or maybe the narrator is just being "old" and cynical.. of course, I do hope for the same.. but.. not without worry...

50923379526_d30f854658_b.jpg

..as there are some signs this might just be a fling, because once the date seemed to be going great, she wanted to go roller skating. Silly, she didn't bring Oliver Freddy along, so he got bored and decided to leave.

She decided to leave after a while as well, but as she got closer to the entrance she could hear a mans voice yelling in panic.


Man yelling:
Aaah! AAAH!! Yepididao! YEPIDIDAO!! AAHH!!

Now what is this ruckus.. oh, wait. Isn't that...?


50923504042_56687a147b_b.jpg

Now how the blazes did that happen!? Don't just stand there woman, quick, get the fire extinguisher out of your back pocket!!

50923379451_5d87c4db61_b.jpg

Inge: How did you get yourself into this!? Look, when I said you were hot like a matchstick, I didn't mean for you to take it literally!!

50922691293_98578c92cb_b.jpg

Oliver Freddy: Well, you know Christoffer Steele, that old fart, he challenged me to solve a math problem, and next thing I knew I was on fire! Thank you for saving me from being burned to death!

Inge: Oh, yeah.. look, I'm sorry about abandoning you for the roller skating rink. Had I known you would end up catching fire, I wouldn't have been so absent minded. If you want you can come over to my place and use the shower to clean off that soot.

Oliver Freddy: Yeah, I could probably need to get this off..
 

 
 
Or just sit down to read a book instead...

50922691268_30850d9d6b_b.jpg

In spite of him being all zinged, Inge still thinks he is smoking hot. Or is that because of...?
50922691193_abd46e7043_b.jpg

Now, this isn't how I pictured it, but if he doesn't want to shower, well.. I guess he just doesn't.

50923379386_868c1ea452_b.jpg

Yeah, there are atleast two things in this world you don't play with, math equations and fire. I hope you have learned.

50922691103_dd0329be4d_b.jpg

And then he left the house to go home, before Inge got a chance to wake up. Hopefully to get a shower...

50923379316_06e3a4d83d_b.jpg

Oh, sweet dreams.. huh?

50923503827_77b5241578_b.jpg

Once Inge woke up, her first wish for the day was to send him a love letter. Clearly, she is interested, so I had her invite him over again after practicing painting for a little.

50923379241_aa1e63cc9b_b.jpg

Hopefully not zinged this time. I want to get some good shots!

50923379196_fda8694faf_b.jpg

Seriously, dude? I know you have a bathtub in your house... why don't you use it? Inge doesn't seem to mind... and, well, you're still cute together, though.

See also: Motorsen family tree (https://theplumtreeapp.com/public/600d7a17f6542d0008498d08) for Oliver Freddy's family tree.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 18.1 - January 2024 - Family, lessons and a staircase

 Christmas is now over as we return to the old Mosquito Cove and Ranveig Motorsens house on this rainy january morning... there is something...